To live a secure life in India, a government job is considered as the most reliable and most reputed job. Since India is highly populated and comes at number two in population, so lots of manpower is required so as to perform the duties of the government. So, the government of India has lots of opportunities for the citizens of India, but to do government job, there are some eligibility criteria, and some other requirements. Notifications of government jobs such as railway jobs, banking jobs and police jobs, etc. are released every year and there are millions of job openings in every department. If you have a passion to grab a job, then you can easily get a govt job.
Procedure for Applying to Latest Government Jobs 2016:
Procedure for applying to latest Government jobs may seem easy, but it is a bit complex. Before applying for any job, you must ensure that eligibility criteria for that particular job suits you and you can apply for the job. As stated above, Government job in India is considered as a reputed job, so lots of people apply for government jobs in India. So, competition becomes tough. So, make sure that you are prepared for the competition of government jobs like police govt jobs, railway jobs, banking jobs, etc . You can apply for the job either online or offline. Most of the government departments are allowing only online applications to promote digital India. Some of the government departments follow the following process in order to provide a government job:
1. Written examination: A candidate who is applying for a job needs to be a genius in that particular field. The Government usually takes written test in which your basic skills such as general awareness, English and knowledge of computers is tested.
2. Personal interview: After a candidate passes the written test, he/she has to pass a personal interview in which his/her body language and way of talking is evaluated. On the basis of these skills, a person is either selected or rejected.
3. Preparation of merit list: Once a person clears the written test and the personal interview, a merit list is prepared so as to shortlist the candidates on their performance.
4. Training on roles and functionalities: Some departments provide training to the selected candidates on the roles and responsibilities that they need to perform on the job.
Recent openings for Govt jobs 2016:
1. Police Govt jobs: There is an opening in Delhi Police for the post of male/female constables. An eligibility criterion for this job is that the candidate should be 10+2 passed. Age limits for the male candidates is 18 to 21 years while for females is 18 to 25 years. For getting the job, the candidate will have to pass a measurement test, physical test and computer test. Online applications have been started from the 10th of September, 2016 and will last till 10th of October, 2016.
2. DMRC Jobs 2016: There are 3431 openings in DMRC for the profile of Customer Relation Assistant, Account Assistant, Junior Engineer, Maintainer, Station Controller, and Assistant Manager. Those are interested in applying for this job can visit the official website of DMRC i.e. www.delhimetrorail.com.
There are many govt jobs where you can apply such as police govt jobs, railway govt jobs, banking govt jobs, etc. You can get notification regarding all types of govt jobs such as railway govt jobs, police got jobs, banking jobs, teaching jobs at www.ingovtjobsalert.com.